- Banking and Finance
- Securitisation and Structured Finance
- Cross Border Transactions
- Queen Mary & Westfield College, University of London LLB (Hons) in English & European Law
- Université Paris II, Panthéon-Assas, Paris, France (European Law)
- College of Law, London (Legal Practice Certificate)
- Admitted in England 2000
BBA//Fjeldco provided legal advice in relation to the financing of the Mila transaction.
BBA//Fjeldco provided legal advice to Islandsbanki in relation to the financing of the acquisition of French private equity firm Ardian of the telecommunications operator Míla ehf. The advice included negotiating loan documentation, bond issuance documentation, intercreditor agreement and security documentation.
The transaction represents one of the largest foreign investments in Iceland in recent years. Islandsbanki is one of the leading commercial banks in Iceland. Mila ehf. is the main telecommunications infrastructure company in Iceland. Ardian France SA is one of the largest private equity managers in Europe and is focusing on essential infrastructure.