Gunnar Thor Thorarinsson
- Corporate law
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Corporate investments
- Insolvency law
- Contract law
- Administrative law
- White collar crime
- Solicitor in England and Wales, 2011
- Registered European Lawyer, 2009
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M. in Corporate law, 2008
- District Court Attorney, 2002
- University of Iceland, cand. jur., 2001
- University of Copenhagen, Nordplus Scholar, 2001
BBA//Feldco advised Valka when preparing all of its basic contractual documents in relation to the sale of its innovated and patent-protected goods,services and software.
Private placement of Arion bank hf.
We served as the Icelandic advisor to each of the buyers in relation to the private placement of shares in Arion Bank, owned via Kaupthing’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Kaupskil ehf.